Meghan Mc Cain Twitter Pic: Hot and Dorky!

Meghan McCain, the daughter of U.S. Senator and failed 2008 presidential candidate John McCain, caused quite a (sexy!) stir on Twitter Wednesday evening.
The 24-year-old, currently a blogger and columnist for the Daily Beast living in New York City, posted a rather, um, voluptuous picture of herself online.
You can see it drew more interest than most Meghan McCain pictures ...
 
 Meghan McCain at her bachelorette pad on a typical night. Wowzers.

She has since apologized for posting the photo, although it's still up for the world to see. Needless to say, she received plenty of feedback, good and bad.

"You should put a pink bow over this photo and call it a tribute to breast cancer awareness month," said one Twitter fan, humorously and inappropriately.
But not everyone reacted so kindly. After more than a few cries of SLUT!!!!, Megs threatened to pull a Miley Cyrus and straight up quit Twitter forever.

She wrote: "ok I am getting the f**k off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters."

"When I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a 'slut', I can't even tell you how hurt I am ... seriously I was just trying to be funny with the book and that I'm a dork staying in."

This morning she was back to plugging her column on her page, however.

From :

2 comments:

na_raka said...

hay brow............. waduh tulisannya basa inggris, ga bisa bacanie, hehehehe

Apartment Software said...

Yes she is hot in look...

Post a Comment